Monday, December 31, 2007

Best Buddies forever......







The Eisele crew came over to visit a couple of weeks ago and for the most part it was a nice visit for the kids and mommies. Graham and Emma COULDN'T WAIT to see eachother since it had been a while.....of course they were fighting within 5 minutes of being together!! LOL Kids will be kids I guess! For the first time EVER we had all 4 kids asleep at the same time, so Mere and I were able to catch up....for a whole 15 minutes! LOL It's so neat that we grew up together (since 6th grade anyway) and now both sets of children are close in age and will grow up as great friends too!!! Of course I had to take a few pictures....Enjoy!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like y'all had a good Christmas. That's funny that Thomas has on that Ho Ho Ho onesie...Kendall has the same one. I don't know where it came from-probably a consignment store!!! :) I think my mom got it b/c it was "neutral" and we didn't find out what we were having!

Hope Grant is doing well with the tubes!

Happy New Year!

Meredith said...

Thomas looks HUGE next to Grant! :) I'm so glad that they are getting to grow up together and be the best of friends! We love you guys!!

Jill said...

How cute the two little boys are together. They will be great friends!