Saturday, October 27, 2007

A day at the Patch




Today was a fun family day (minus my poor hubby...working as usual) at the pumpkin patch. It was unlike any other I had been too.....they had a hayride, petting zoo, a puppet show and of course PUMPKINS. Emma had a blast running through the pumpkin maze and picking out her very own pumpkin to bring home. She also got to ride on the see-saw and tire swings....VERY exciting! Of course I had to take advantage of the photo opp. and shoot away....Grant got to wear his pumpkin shirt and hat with his cool pumpkin pants thanks to Aunt Mere! A few friends met us there...Jill hubby Brant and 2 daughters Halle & Kennadi, Lindsey, Ana and Becky (Ana's YaYa) and my mom. All in all it was a fun day!




2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

OMG--a MC reunion at the pumpkin patch!

Meredith said...

Those are great pics. I love the first one. At first I thought Emma was holding a baby doll-ha! You are looking very blonde in that last one. :)