Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I did it!!!!!

Well, my best-friend in the whole world has recently taken on a big challenge.......to lose weight and exercise! I think most of us, overweight or fit, want to lead a healthy lifestyle but lack the motivation!!! She has been doing great and has definitely inspired and motivated me to take on that same challenge!!!!! I have been thinking about this for a while, but of course come up with some excuse not to get started. I got up at 6:30 this morning and decided not to make anymore excuses and did a 20 min workout on my eliptical!!!!! I feel so much better about myself already just knowing I took that first step......I have the equipment right here at home, so I have no excuse not to do it!!! Meredtih, thanks for inspiring me and keep up the good work sister!! I love ya!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay Kari! I'm jealous that you have the elliptical at your house. I know how hard it is to fit in the time, but I know I have felt better about myself after doing it.

We will have to motivate each other from now on! :) Way to get started!