Thursday, January 17, 2008

My "baby" is almost 3!!!!!

It's so hard to believe that Emma is almost THREE already!!! I have to admit that I'm having a really tough time with this birthday......she's not a baby anymore and I know Kindergarten will be here before I know it!! At the same time I am enjoying her at this age ....we have interesting conversations and she just amazes me each day with all she is learning. She has taken on the roll of "Big Sister" quite well and to my delight, isn't a bit jealous!! She loves to help take care of Grant and recently mastered a bottle feeding.....even tried to burp him!! LOL She is doing very well with her manners and for the most part is a respectful little girl. She has also recently learned her bedtime prayers and now says them all by herself.....then serenades her daddy and I with a song EVERY NIGHT!!! I love it! That being said.....she still hasn't lost her "tude" and lets you know real quick if she doesn't like something!!!! Emma has been a strong-headed little girl from the start (most of you are quite aware of this..ha) and definitely knows her likes/dislikes!!! She can go from angel to hellion and back to angel in 0.3 seconds!!! LOL I am so thankful and feel very blessed to have her in my life! It has been a joyous 3 years with our little girl!! I look forward to many more! Okay......now I'm and emotional wreck after typing this! UGH......hormones!!






4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

OMG--where do you get these frigging clothes??? SO CUTE!

Leah said...

That first picture of Emma is adorable-with her eyes squinted!! I love that hat!! And the blue, pink, and brown. So cute!!!

Meredith said...

She's definitely got a good start to her portfolio! :) I love that girl!

Lindsey said...

These are some great pictures...of both of them! Had fun today!