Thursday, October 30, 2008

Like Brother....Like Sister


I must admit, there are MANY days I get wrapped up in "what needs to be done", "where am I going today" and of course "computer time" that I forget to notice the little things. Things like how absolutely sweet it is watching Emma and Grant play together. She is such a great big sister and doesn't seem to mind that Grant wants to come in her room and check things out. I do get an occassional "MOM...he's getting all my books out of my new shelf" or "He's pulling my baby dolls hair" but as long as I assure her that he's just curious....she's fine. I have walked through the living room several times, only to find that Emma has put Grant in her bean bag chair and sits next to him while they watch T.V....how cute it that?!?! Now, I am pretty sure it won't always be this way and I will be playing referee(sp?) before long....but for now i'm just going to enjoy these times.

On another note....It appears that i'm not the only one who loves to see the kids in matching outfits!! Everyday Emma requests that she and Grant match! LOL I explained to her that we can't match EVERYDAY and that's just for special times. However, I did find these pajamas that were so cute. Grant's have monkeys on them and Emma's have elephants. Of course....she wants them to wear them every night! Silly girl!


2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

OMG that is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Emma is going to be his future girlfriends' worst nightmare! LOL

Meredith said...

Love the jammies! You know I'm ALL about matching, and ALL about jammies-LOL! She's such a great big sissy--just like you and Brian.