Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Festival Fun


Last Wed. night we went to our church for the Fall Festival....let me just say that Emma was in heaven!! When we walked in her eyes got really big and she was just looking at all the fun stuff to do. The gym was packed with tons of kids in costume running around and it was complete chaos...at least the kids had fun! Emma played a variety of games, but I think her favorite thing was getting her face painted. She chose a caterpillar and refused to let me wash it off her face until the next evening and was still upset with me then. Grant had no clue what was going on but he liked looking at all the costumes. My princess and frog prince had a fun night and both crashed on the way home!



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love the family pics. The last one with Clint is precious. Ya'll have a great church.