Sunday, January 4, 2009

FINALLY..Our Holiday Wrap-Up!


We had a VERY eventful Holiday season! We did more going and doing than I thought was humanly possible!! LOL We created so many wonderful memories with friends and family and i'm thankful for each and every one of them! I must say...I was beyond exhausted and happy to see the season come to an end...until it starts all over next year of course! Here's our wrap-up in pictures...and there's A LOT!!!

Malvern Christmas Parade




Emma singing at church...this was PRECIOUS and hillarious all at the same time!

Annual family trip to Garven Gardens




Emma helping me make yummy treats for her classmates!


Emma's school party...and ANOTHER Santa! (I think we saw at least 3 different Santa's this year, but Emma just told me "Santa is very busy" LOL

Doing the "Reindeer" pokey

Christmas Eve at Clint's parents...minus Clint! Poor guy got stuck working until 4am Christmas day b/c some IDIOTS decided to cut phone lines to steal the wire and it knocked out a whole area of customers! Needless to say...those people were "on my list" that night! LOL



CHRISTMAS MORNING


Their faces crack me up in this picture..."REALLY? Another Christmas picture mom?"
Christmas night at my moms house

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I love that gingerbread outfit with the boots! CUTE!
Grey got that ride-on Tonka truck too!
Looks like you guys had a busy, wonderful Christmas!

Lindsey said...

Yeah! Save that gingerbread outfit for Kate! Super cute! Those kiddos are precious! Looks like they had the perfect Christmas.