Sunday, July 6, 2008

YUMMY in my TUMMY...


My sweet daughter has consumed PLENTY of ice cream in her life, but she had never been to an "ice cream shop" as she calls it, where she could sample it and pick out her very own...I know, I'm a horrible mom! LOL Last week we took a trip to Baskin Robbins and her face just lit up when she saw all that ice cream!! She sampled SEVERAL flavors and finally decided on cotton candy, while mommy and Grant shared some chocolate fudge brownie (i think that's what it was)!! She absolutely loved the
"little spoon" and refused to eat her tasty treat with anything else! I expect we will be making more trips to the ice cream shop in the near future...she knows exactly where it is now and informs me EVERY TIME we drive by!! LOL



1 comment:

Meredith said...

FUN! You know we love our ice cream here too! :)