Friday, February 6, 2009

Party like a Rhinestone Cowgirl!



I've said it 100 times and I'm sure I will say it 1000 more...I can't believe Emma is FOUR!! It seems like not long ago we were bringing our precious baby girl home from the hospital and now she is a sweet, prissy, drama queen, beautiful FOUR year old!! CRAZY!! Anyway...she had a wonderful 4th birthday and still tells me everyday "I loved my party mom, it was so much fun" and that just makes all the planning and stress SOOO worth it!! With the exception of a few friends (we missed you!) all of Emma's closest friends and family were there for the "Denim & Diamonds" cowgirl celebration...this was HER choice of party! She was trying to decide between a cowgirl party and Cinderella and of course chose cowgirl! As always, Emma received so many nice gifts and it has been like Christmas all over again in our house this week! It was a great time..thank you to all our friends and family who came!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you there!















2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE IT!!! Love the cake soooo much that I can barely stand it! Who made that for you!?!?!?
Also, peanuts are a NICE touch! It looks like it was a great success! What a sweet girl!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We had such a fun time at your cowgirl party. You're momma worked hard to make it special for you--and she did a great job. You are such a sweet and pretty 4 year old. You and Graham are getting to be so big!

We love you Emma!